Sisterhood award nomination
I’m honored to have been nominated by fellow blogger, Toi Thomas, for the Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers award.
In keeping with the award nomination, I’ll share seven things about myself and share my nominations with all of you.
- The best advice I ever received about blogging was from my friend Samantha Hartley, owner of Enlightened Marketing. Samantha told me to start writing and that a theme would emerge. I started my personal blog, and a few years later, I noticed that I continually wrote about gratitude, so I started this blog.
- The first real writing I did was as a little girl, writing stories fashioned after Anne of Green Gables, Sweet Valley High, and The Babysitters Club books. The stories included page after page of concrete images but lacked real plots for the most part.
- I always said I’d NEVER stay in Arkansas. I still live in Arkansas and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
- With nine siblings, I’ve got endless material for blog posts.
- I have always wanted to work at the Waffle House for a day.
- I’m a huge advocate of 12-step recovery programs because of the miracles in my own life and the lives of people I love.
- I’m thankful for every single day of life and view them all as gifts from God.
Living on PBJ
Bucket List Publications
Simple Living ABC’s
The Making of Mom